top of page
- May 04, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women with Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, PW advisor, CEO of 20-first, and active contributor for Forbes and HBR, who will guide our members towards purpose and alignment.
- Mar 23, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+5:30ZoomA moment of honor for Power Women to host Bill George, former Chairman and CEO of Medtronic, to address the challenges faced by emerging leaders in leading their organizations authentically through never-ending crises and help aspiring leaders reach their full, authentic potential.
- Feb 23, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women's exclusive Female Leadership Summit to understand the impact and opportunities for women in C-Suite and Boardroom and gain insights on the new approaches to recruitment & selection, evaluation, and development.
- Jan 19, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women with orthopedic surgeon Mary I. O’Connor and medical anthropologist Kanwal L. Haq, as we empower women with knowledge about the current landscape of women’s health, and how to be actively engaged with their healthcare team.
- Dec 09, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women in an exclusive session with CNBC's Julia Boorstin as she reveals the odds-defying leadership and counterintuitive approaches of women running the world’s most innovative (and successful) companies—and what we can learn from them.
- Nov 03, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women with Angelique Bellmer Krembs, Cie Nicholson, and Katie Lacey who know firsthand how hard it is to navigate gendered situations and will share their experience in a way that recognizes the realities of the workplace.
- Oct 13, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women in an exclusive session with Carolyn Dewar, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Co. and New York Times best-selling author of CEO Excellence.
- Sep 29, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin us in an exclusive chat with Dr. Tracy Dennis-Tiwary as she distills the latest research in psychology and neuroscience, and offers real-world stories and personal narratives to show how we can acknowledge the discomfort of anxiety and see it as a tool, rather than an impediment.
- Jul 05, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin us in an exclusive event with Ranjay Gulati, Professor and the former Unit Head of the Organizational Behavior Unit at Harvard Business School.
- Jun 03, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin us in an exclusive event with Laurie Weingart, the author of "The No Club: Putting a Stop to Women's Dead-End Work", as she shares more about her groundbreaking research that uncovered how women everywhere are unfairly burdened with "non-promotable work."
- Apr 28, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+5:30Online Coaching
- Mar 24, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+5:30ZoomJoin Power Women with Sonal Bahl as we walk you through the maze of Personal Branding and audit your LinkedIn so you always put your best image forward.
- Mar 03, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+4Dubai, Al Forsan Crescent - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesInternational Womens Day SUMMIT USA Pavillion, Expo 2020 Dubai AND POWER WOMEN Thursday, March 3, 3pm to 5pm, Rocket Garden at USA Pavilion Expo 2020 Dubai Join USA Pavillion, Expo 2020 Dubai and Power Women along with our community of Partners, Supporters, Friends and more to mark the Internation
- Feb 16, 2022, 8:30 PM GMT+5:30Online Coaching
- Jan 25, 2022, 6:30 PM GMT+5:30Zoom
- Jan 14, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:15 PM GMT+5:30ZoomWhen we upgrade our minds, we upgrade our lives.
- Dec 15, 2021, 3:00 PM GMTZoomDesigned exclusively for global leaders who believe in making a difference.
- Dec 03, 2021, 7:30 PM GMT+5:30Online Event
bottom of page