- My journey from being an Entrepreneur to a Film Director! In conversation with Hamisha Daryani AhujaApr 15, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+1Online EventWe are thrilled to have another trailblazer Hamisha Daryani Ahuja share her inspirational journey with us! Hamisha is an Entrepreneur, Film Producer & Director. She gave up her long-running business to pursue her dream of making movies. Two years later, she has directed her first feature film!
- International Womens Day with Senior Vice President and Managing Director, SAP Labs India, Sindhu GangadharanMar 04, 5:00 PMOnline EventInternational Womens Day with Senior Vice President and Managing Director, SAP Labs India, Sindhu Gangadharan
- 4 Phases Of Women’s Careers with Avivah Wittenberg-Cox: Coping With Crisis and 30's, potential Of 40s, 50s And BeyondFeb 11, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+5:30OnlineWe are extremely honoured to host our Ambassador and #PowerWoman Avivah Wittenberg-Cox for this very exciting, relevant and hugely inspiring talk on the Phases Of Women's Careers.
- Fireside chat with actor Mahira:"My journey from Calcutta to the west & working with Mira Nair in A Suitable boy.""Feb 06, 6:30 PM GMT+5:30Online EventFireside chat with actress Mahira Kakkar: "My journey from Calcutta to the west & working with Mira Nair in A Suitable boy."
- Jan 26, 7:30 PMOnline Event“No one’s path is straightforward but each stop along the way helps to shape who you are as a personal and a professional. Each step in my journey has let to me my dream job which truly is the culmination of everything I am with everything I’ve done. Though POW’s “coffee o clock” initiative, I’m ab
- Dec 13, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+5:30onlineGiving back is one of the core pillars of #powerwomenofindia. To do our bit in moving the needle, we are collaborating with Women in Management - IIM Kozhikode to launch coffee chats to support women students. As part of the program, #PowerWomenOfIndia members will offer mentorship to female student
- Dec 02, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+5:30Online EventBeyond 2020. Is it time for humanity to new leadership models?
- Jul 15, 2020, 5:02 PM GMT+4Zoom CallDear All, We look forward to connecting with you (virtually for now) this week. It would be a great opportunity for us to network, learn from each other and get re-inspired! I look forward to having as many as can onboard. Link to join in to follow soon! Thanks! Simran