Thu, Mar 25|
An Introduction to Angel and VC Investing
An Introduction to Angel and VC Investing with Kamal Hassan, founding partner of Loyal VC, a fund taking an unconventional approach to early stage investing.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM GMT
About the Event
We are excited to host Kamal Hassan, Founding Partner Loyal VC for a talk on Angel and VC Investing. Over 30% of Loyal’s companies have a woman CEO, which is ten times the industry average. Kamal Hassan is a founding partner of Loyal VC, a fund taking an unconventional approach to early stage investing. He is also a Global Director with Founder Institute, the world's largest idea-stage accelerator. Kamal has spent 18 years as a startup and growth stage CEO, startup accelerator director, angel investor, and mentor to over 300 startups. He currently holds equity in 80 early stage companies. Kamal previously was a consultant at Bain & Co. Kamal has an MBA from INSEAD.
- What are the private equity, venture capital and angel asset classes?
- Why do top investors include these private market assets in their portfolio?
- What is the fundamental math for making money in angel, VC and PE?
- What are the three sobering realities of VC and angel investing?
- What is venture's gender and race problem, and why does it matter to you making money?